Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update













Well here are the pictures I said I would post of the kids outside.. Also Sophia had her very first dentist appointment last week, and she did very well. She was a great patient. I managed to sneek a few pictures while she was in the chair!

Duke turned three yesterday!! That was exciting. He is such a big boy now! All potty trained, loves to act like his big brother, and enjoys playing with Sophia (sometimes!!). He really has grown up in the past year, it is soo scary. I can't believe what a year did to him. I can't remember Cameron or Sophia growing up and changing into such a young boy or girl so fast. When people look at him they can't believe he is only three. He just seems so much older than that. Well last night we had cake and he opened his presents. He had no nap yesterday so he was pretty tired by the time we got to the party stuff. He was almost expression-less when he opened his gifts, but today he has been playing with them non stop! Enjoy the video and the pictures. By the way the picture of Duke with is red pajama pants on and Cameron's jock strap on, is a picture I took last night -- that is how he came out of his bedroom -- I guess he was ready to play baseball. Sorry it is sideways, but I put it on here before I rotated the picture and now I can't figure out how to delete it.


No comments:

Post a Comment