Sunday, February 22, 2009

A good weekend!

Well we had a busy weekend! The weekend started out with Joe and his buddy going to Menards to purchase materials to finish our basement. When we bought our house we knew this had to be a priority to fit our family. So we have been here almost one year and it is time to get started. I will have no part in the building of the basement! It is my own fault or should I say my own stupidity. When we were figuring out how much material to buy Friday night (all he kept talking about was "studs") so I asked if a stud was a nail -- well it is not -- it is the 2x4 piece of wood that gets nailed to the wall. Therefore because I am blonde and I would be a hinderence to the project I will stick to picking out the color of paint :-) After the materials were loaded into the basement Joe could not wait to get started. We are very excited to get this project going -- it will be so fun to have more room to play! I took the kids to a movie at the school, we saw Space Buddies -- what a boring movie! After that we came home got ready and headed to our cousins house for a birthday party. We ate lots of food and had a great time visiting with our family!! Today we went to church, Cameron had baseball camp from 12:00 to 4:00, and Sophia and I went to my girlfriend Casey's house for a candle party. It was lots of fun! Now we are getting ready to put the kids to bed and I am preparing to take my midterm exam tonight. I will post some pictures of Duke's birthday party soon.

GOOD MORNING AUNTIE THUZIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment