Sunday, February 8, 2009

I don't get it!

I don't understand this kid.....Duke! He has a blanket that he has had since he was one. It is really soft and he sleeps with it day and night, and carries it around like Linus from Charlie Brown. When he first got the blanket I remember looking at the tag on it and was thinking about cutting it off for whatever reason. Well I decided not to and to this day it is a good thing. He is obsessed with the tag. The blanket is called his taggy..........when he sleeps he rubs the tag on his cheek, it must be some sort of comfort to him. Well the part I am not understanding is lately not one piece of his clothing can have a tag on it. He will not put any clothes on until I cut the tag off. So I asked him the other day why he likes his tag on his blanket and not on his clothes, well he told me that the tag on his blanket is not a tag!!! So I give up. Kids are crazy!

Anyway I have some pictures of the kids to put on here. It finally warmed up (above zero), so they were outside playing in the snow the other day and I took some pictures. This week we are suppose to hit almost 50 degrees. I better pull out the shorts and sandals! The kids are so excited that they can see grass in the backyard, it makes them think summer will be here tomorrow. Little do they know we are sure to have another huge snow storm before winter is over! I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment