Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October here and gone...

Me and my hubby going into Lambeau Field!

Wow time sure flies! I can't believe October is almost over and November is right around the corner. Things have kept us busy the last few weeks. We have all been sick with the flu (influenza) and are now trying to stay healthy. The kids are getting ready for Halloween. We have been keeping up with our football team. Getting the basement project underway again (we finally had the egress window put in)....that is exciting! We went to another Packer game...we are just busy busy busy!



I woke the kids up the other day and while I was making breakfast I went into Sophia's room to find the two of them snuggled back in her bed reading books.....it was so cute!

Here are the kids getting ready for the Phantom football game!


Duke spelled his name on his easel...I just love how he did it backwards!



Duke and his classmates at their Halloween party! I love little kids in their costumes!



This was from a few months back...but I had to share! Duke at his first dentist appointment.




















No comments:

Post a Comment