Monday, October 5, 2009

Count our Blessings!!


I just have to say I am thankful for my family! We have been blessed with three wonderful children and I am thankful for that every day. There was a horrible tragedy in Iron River this weekend and a family lost their 5 year old little boy. I feel so bad for this family and they have been in my thoughts ever since I heard of the accident. It just makes me realize when I think things are bad, they could be worse. I am counting my blessings today and will forever remember how lucky I am.


We had a good weekend. Joe put a lot of hours in at work last week and then had to drive to Iowa for some training class on Friday. So we laid low this weekend and just hung around. We did go to the Halloween store yesterday and the kids picked out their costumes. Cameron is going to wear a long chain and some funky glasses -- like a rapper (not sure I like this). Sophia is going to be pebbles the cat (she wanted to be a cat and we wanted her to dress up like pebbles so we compromised). Duke is going to be Bamm Bamm. I still have to figure out his costume but we found the cave man bat thing that will go with his costume. It should be cute and fun :) Today Joe went back to work and the kids are off to school. Me and Duke tried to go to the library this morning but I guess 8:40 am is too early, they don't open until 10:00!! Tonight is a big night of football....Packers vs. Vikings. Very exciting if you live in Green Bay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment