Monday, October 12, 2009

Funny Things!




So our week was a busy one. I did a lot of babysitting! We had five kids in our house a few times. I brought a lot of noise but we all survived! Which brings me to the story of Sophia and her cousin Reese. I bring Reese to school three times a week. Well normally she comes in takes her jacket off and plays, except last Monday. She kept her jacket on all morning. While I was helping Sophia pick out her cltohes Reese was playing with the barbies. Sophia picked out this green shirt that her grandma bought her, some jeans and I recommended a shirt to go underneath becasue it was so cold outside. After she was dressed I went to the kitchen to get breakfast done. The girls started giggling and came out....wearing the exact same outfit!! It was so funny.
Joe is a coach for our varsity football team. The kids love going to the games. It is such a big deal when the Phantoms play at home :) Well on Friday they didn't play at home and normally we don't get to see the game until it is on the news....until this night. Time Warner cable broadcasted the game from their website. So we pulled the website up on the computer, put the laptop on the floor and the kids watched the game. It was so funny!!!! They are huge Phantom fans :)
Well I am almost there!!! I am going back to school for Medical Transcription. I started this program last November. It has not been easy with three kids and Joe traveling so much for work. Well this weekend Joe took the three kids and the dog up north and gave me all of Saturday and most of Sunday to really dig into this medical terminology class. Well after twelve hours of studying and taking quizes I finally finished that class!!!! I now have one more left...medical transcription...and then I will be done with the program. I am going to push really hard to finish that class ASAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment