Thursday, March 19, 2009

WOW!!!

St. Patrick's Day is always fun. It is a special day because that is the day Cameron and I left the hospital after he was born. So I always recognize it as a very memorable day. So this year we made green pancakes -- the kids thought they were so good.
This is a green pancake the kids had for dinner on
St. Patrick's Day along with their green milk.
The fantastic five Shovald's!

The cake -- it is an ice cream cake and yes they messed up his name!!

Cameron, Duke, and Sophia being silly!
Cameron and his grandpa aka as his buddy :)

Holy cow does time fly!! I have some updates to report. Here we are almost a week has passed since Cameron's 10th birthday. I was going to update the morning of his birthday, but instead I felt the need to clean up the Atlantic Ocean that Papi left on the kitchen floor. Joe gave him a big bowl of water before bed and he released it on the kitchen floor early that morning (he was whining but I thought he was just ready for someone to play -- boy was I wrong. So my plans of updating were not going to happen.

So anyway......Cameron's birthday went great. We went out to eat at Old Chicago (his choice), and we loved it. The food was great :) When dinner was over the employees brought Cameron a chocolate chip cookie with a candle on it and they had the entire restaurant sing to him. I managed to get some of it on my camera -- I didn't realize what they were going to do until they started singing so I missed the beginning. He was very excited and took it pretty well. He had his little grin on his face -- it was so cute!!! I still can't believe he is 10 years old. He now has to remember to write two numbers for his age!!


Happy 10th Birthday Cameron!!

No comments:

Post a Comment