Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just Around the Corner for Boys........

That is what the title read on a note Cameron brought home yesterday from school. Okay so anyone who has been reading my posts about Cameron turning 10 knows how not excited I am. Well this only made it worse!! Yes that is right, he will be having the talk at school. The name of the video is Just Around the Corner for Boys. The letter was informing us parents about what will be going on and then telling us we can preview the video first before we join our child for the video. I can't believe he is old enough to get this lesson. I don't know that I am ready for him to go through this. But, I better get my game on because he will ask many questions -- why?? because I have told him forever if he hears something that he doesn't understand or know what it is (from friends, at school, or wherever) to ask us and we will tell him. This is something I knew he would have to do, but now --- holy crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment