Friday, January 23, 2009

Time Flies!


Well it's official -- Sophia is signed up for kindergarten. Registration took place last night and and today. We were going to go last night after preschool parent teacher conferences, but those took a little longer than expected so we went today. The conference went well. She is doing good in preschool (there were some surprises but not others). She is so excited to go to school next year. I on the other hand, am not. I can't believe she is going to kindergarten. Time sure did fly by really, really fast with her. This will be the only year Cameron is in school with one of his siblings! I am glad he will be there for her first year -- to help her if she needs it. I believe we are going to put Duke in a three year old preschool, it meets two days a week for two hours. It is at the same school as Sophia goes to right now. The teachers are awesome! They told us last night we should really sign him up because they think he is ready and would LOVE to have him in their class -- well who wouldn't?!?! It will make me sad, but I think he needs to go to get some of that experience since he has never been in daycare, where Sophia and Cameron were both in daycare. So my life as a full time mom looks like it is on the changing cycle. I guess all I can do is hang on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment