Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Swing Batter Batter Swing.....

As most of you know Cameron plays a lot of baseball. He is on a travel team that we started last summer. We have a great time. The parents are fun and the kids have a really fun time together. Those kids have so many great memories from last summer that we are so excited for Cameron to build on those this summer. Well despite the weather we started to get into the swing of things (no pun intended!!) last week. He plays an indoor league with the team he plays on all summer. Last week they won, and Cameron did very well. Tonight they won again!! Cameron had a wonderful night catching -- I love watching him behind the plate he does such a good job!! He loves playing baseball and we love to watch him. I will update a picture or even a video of him next week. He has a double header so I should be able to get some footage of him. Just some information for those of you who read this......I am hosting bunco ( a game that 16 women play ) tomorrow night and I am in the middle of making the food while writing this (not a good idea) -- well I was melting white chocolate to dip oreo's in ---AND I BURNT IT!!!! Yes that's right....Oh crap now I have to get more tomorrow -- I hope these things can get done by then! I know I can multi-task but apparently not tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment