Thursday, January 22, 2009

BUNCO!!

We heard that lots last night. Bunco is a dice game that 16 women play. It is a lot of fun. You scream BUNCO if you all three dice you rolled match the number of the round you are on...for example you start out rolling one's -- you get a point for every one you roll -- if you are lucky (which I have only been once since I started playing and it was last night at my house :-)) and you roll all three dice and all one's come up you yell BUNCO! Some people are super lucky like Linda and get three bunco's in one night!! Anyway hard to explain in words. I enjoy playing! Well I am off to babysit for the day. My neighbor is in Florida (lucky dog) and I am watching her little boy Bennett, Duke is very excited -- they are good friends :-) I also have my adorable neice Lauren today so the kids will be busy playing with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment