Saturday, May 2, 2009

This weekend

Hey everyone,

Well it will be a fun weekend! We will start off the morning with Sophia's birthday party with her friends at Snips and Giggles (one of her favorite places to go). It should be a fun time. I will update with pictures tomorrow. Then right after that Cameron has his first scrimmage of the summer (yes he will play outside, yeah!!!) against Ashwaubenon at 11:00. I am very excited to watch him play.

The kids had a good week. Sophia is winding down her school days. She has only two weeks left, I can't believe it. Cameron was busy again with baseball. He is loving every minute he gets to spend with the JV baseball team. He had a really good practice on Wednesday. They also received their team jackets which are awesome. I will get a picture of him in it today :) He is one lucky kid!! Duke is just amuzed at putting his underpants on backwards. He likes to see the picture from the front, but I can't believe he wears them that way considering how particular with clothes he is.

I waited a long time to join facebook. Well I caved and joined a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe the people I have met up with. I had really good friends when I moved away from Arizona 15 years ago and I have reconnected with five of them. I am so happy! That is what my main purpose was when I joined facebook. I can't believe I am talked daily with the people who were such a big part of my life. It is so cool to see where they have been and where they are right now :-)

Last note....I watched Marley and Me last night, what a great movie. It is so funny how that movie mimics our life around here. Three kids, a crazy job, and trying to balance it all :-) I am a softy and cried at the end. If you haven't watched that movie I highly recommend it. Alright have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment